Yes, Ms. Heel-millions! Over 37 million bottles of the very popular Pine-Sol cleaning products made by Clorox, are being recalled due to a possible harmful bacteria contamination. The bacteria known as Pseudomonas aeruginosa can inflict damage to those especially with compromised immune systems or those who use external medical devices.
So far 8 varieties has been recalled. See the full list below:
- Clorox Professional Pine-Sol lemon fresh cleaner
- Pine-Sol scented multi-surface cleaner lavender clean
- Pine-Sol scented multi-surface cleaner sparkling wave
- Pine-Sol scented multi-surface cleaner lemon fresh scent
- CloroxPro Pine-Sol all purpose cleaner lavender clean
- CloroxPro Pine-Sol all purpose cleaner sparkling wave
- CloroxPro Pine-Sol all purpose cleaner lemon fresh
- CloroxPro Pine-Sol all purpose cleaner orange energy scents
There are specific bottles with certain codes to detect for possible contamination. I for one, will be trashing ANY bottle I have🚫☣. Clorox has set up a special website for you to check your products and to receive a refund.
6 responses to “Pine Away No More-Total Recall on 37 Million Popular Cleaners”
Cute & important👏🏿 PSA!
I am my sisters (in heels) keeper!😉
Thanks for sharing this valuable info!
This is so confounding to me.😶
Thank you for sharing this. I did not know about it. Another reason why I do not want to be cleaning my house, it can be dangerous.