“I have nothing to wear!” These cries have echoed from many of closets for decades. With two teenage girls and a fashionista mom, aka-‘glam ma’ in my house, I’ve heard this cry on numerous occasions; so I decided to remedy this age-old complaint and make it easy for your household. Here are my six must-have pieces you should have in your closet for the spring/summer season. The best part? They’re all on sale from New York & Company + FREE shipping on any order over $50!
- A Good Blazer: Love this color and fit. A classy addition to any closet. Can dress it up with slacks or down with jeans. On sale for $104
2. I Love A Good Pencil Skirt. Perfect for the office with a classy cut, respectable hemline & a touch of sexy. Also available in black. On sale for $35.97
3. Love, Love This Shirt Dress. Very trendy and hot right now; paired with a wide belt and some nice heels and you are good to go to brunch or shopping (belt not included). On sale for $45
4. Show A Lil Leg. Best lil dress for a backyard barbecue or a Sunday stroll through the market. On sale for $53.97
5. This Cardigan/ Tank Set Is Gorgeous. Great for lunch with friends or a casual evening out. I love the subtle neutral plaid. On sale for $55.96
6. Color Blocking. Is a trend that is staying around. This green & black illusion curve enhancing dress, steals the show. A night out in this will certainly draw a lot of attention. On sale for $90.96
7. Nude Accessories. Nude heels and bag-my go to color to match just about anything. Can be worn with a dressy or casual outfit.
Heels on sale for $28
Bag on sale for $35.97
No more excuses, take advantage of this site-wide sale…go find something to wear!😀